Using the CUBE
Hold the multifunction button until the LED turns green and you hear 3 beeps.
Hold the multifunction button until the LED turns off and you hear 1 long beep followed by 1 short beep.
Press the multifunction button once. You’ll hear a short beep and the LED will blink red once.
Double-press the multifunction button. You’ll hear two short beeps and the LED will blink red while you are recording. To stop recording, press the button. You’ll hear a single short beep and the LED will return to a solid green.
Select Your Resolution
Capture video at either 720p or 1080p. Using a coin or other flat object, turn the controls cover counterclockwise to open. Set the 720p/1080p switch to your preferred setting. Turn the controls cover clockwise to close.
- The microSD card stores your photos and videos.
- To insert a microSD card
- Use a coin or other flat object to turn controls cover counterclockwise. Insert card into slot and gently push in until you hear a click. Turn the cover clockwise to close.
- To remove a card
- Gently push the card in, release and the card will slide back out.
- The CUBE cannot work without a microSD card. If you try to start your CUBE without a microSD card, you will hear a beeping alarm and see the LED indicator blinking orange.
- Your Polaroid CUBE camera takes microSD cards up to 32GB.
- We suggest using microSD cards Class 10 and above. Cards lower than Class 6 may cause slower recording/reading speed as well as other unexpected issues.
Connect to Your Computer
- Insert the included microUSB cable into the microUSB port and the other end into your computer.
- Double-click the Polaroid CUBE camera when it appears on the desktop.
- Your still photos and videos are located in the DCIM folder.
Launch Your Settings Application
a) Windows users: Double-click on the PolaroidCube.exe file.
b) Mac users: Double-click the PolaroidCube.app.zip file, then double-click the Polaroid CUBE icon.
- In the application, you can change the settings for
- Light Frequency
- Cycle Recording
- Date & Time
- Buzzer Volume
Note: Quicktime player is required for correct playback of video files with audio.
Battery & Charging
- To charge your Polaroid CUBE, plug one end of the included microUSB cable into the microUSB port and the other into either a computer or into a wall plug using a wall adaptor. (The camera can still be used when charging from the wall).
- While charging, the LED will blink orange.
- When battery reaches 10% the LED will glow orange.
- Your camera will automatically shut down if battery level reaches 0%.
Magnet Safety Warnings
The magnet mount on your Polaroid CUBE is a low-powered magnet. As with any magnet, it is best to follow these safety precautions:
- Some medical devices can be sensitive to magnetic fields. If the user has a pacemaker, defibrillator, implanted insulin pump, or other electronic medical device or has health issues that require the use of any such device, avoid using the Polaroid CUBE and/or any related accessories until consulting a physician.
- Pregnant Women should consult a physician before using any magnetic device.
Damage to Electronics/ Magnetic Storage Media
- Direct contact to magnetic fields may cause damage to magnetic storage media, hard drives, electronic devices and credit cards/ items with electronic stripes. To avoid damage, extend USB cord as far as possible from your computer, or use a longer microUSB cord.
During extended use, your Polaroid CUBE camera may feel warm to the touch. This is a normal operating occurrence and does not indicate any product defect or reason to slow down the fun.
Have questions? Need technical support? Want to know more? Get in touch at: email@example.com | www.polaroidcube.com