Returns & Exchanges
- Returned products must be in brand new, mint condition.
- Items must be in the original, undamaged manufacturer's packaging with all packaging materials, including instruction booklets, packing inserts, plastic bags, and the blank warranty cards. The manufacturer's labeled packaging must be enclosed within a new shipping carton.
- Software must be unopened and in the original sealed packaging.
- Any Blister packed items or products that come in hard plastic wrap can only be returned if unopened and in original condition.
- All Digital Equipment, Video Equipment and Wireless Telephone products must be returned within 10-days of receipt of purchase.
- Please note that the warranty card must not be filled out.
- SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES, IF APPLICABLE, ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Please note we do not accept returns on International purchases at this time.
If the item being returned does not meet the above conditions, has been opened or shows signs of wear the return may be refused and returned to you or you may be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Returns must be received by Polaroidcube.com within 30 calendar days after notifying Polaroidcube.com of intent to return. After receiving and inspecting the returned merchandise, we will reimburse you for the purchase price of the item. You will be refunded in the same method in which you paid for the merchandise originally. If a check refund is due, please be advised that it may take up to 30 days to receive your refund. After the return period has expired, please contact the manufacturer to resolve any problems with your equipment
Please save all packaging and accessories for any item that is to be returned. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item for your return to be accepted. All returns are inspected prior to credit being given and a return may not be accepted or additional restocking fees may apply if all items are not returned in a new condition. An item returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at the company’s discretion, unless otherwise required by law. Products with specific refund and return policies and deadlines must be returned within the time periods specified for each item. Physically damaged items cannot be returned.
A 25% restocking fee may be charged unless the item is defective, damaged, you received the wrong item, or law prohibits the fee. A restocking fee of up to 25% will be charged on special products as noted and an additional fee may be charged for products returned as defective that test to be operational upon return. Additionally, any return that has missing accessories or is incomplete in packaging may be rejected or will be subject to an additional restock fee to cover the price of the missing item.