Is a Small Video Camera Good For Concerts?
Big concerts are exciting for those who attend, but it can be hard to capture that excitement in pictures. Big concert cameras are too heavy and bulky to hold up high enough to get the good shots, while the cell phones many people resort to using certainly don’t have the power to capture the atmosphere of a music festival! What can you do?
The answer to this dilemma lies in the Polaroid Cube. This small video camera is tiny, but its cube-shaped housing is packed with power more typical of far larger gear. Here are some of the ways you can use it to get great pictures and videos of your favorite bands:
- • Hold the camera up in the air while recording video. This is a favorite method of rock fans for good reason: It’s an easy way to avoid having the camera’s view blocked by people’s heads. The Cube’s image stabilization programming lets you get great videos even though you won’t be using a solid mounting surface when you do this.
- • Put the Cube high on a pole near the back of the concert area. The camera’s magnetic housing will let it stick to the typical light post. This position will give the wide-angle lens a great view of the full size of the crowd.
- • If you’re lucky enough to get a front row spot, just strap the camera to your head and set it to record. Anything you think is worth looking at will automatically be captured as you turn your head to see the scene.
- • Use your car as a camera stand. At some outdoor concerts, you can drive close enough to watch the show. Just stick the magnetic Cube to the roof for a very stable stand.
- • Keep recording even if it starts to rain. The Polaroid Cube is water-resistant.
With all of these possibilities, there’s no doubt that the Polaroid Cube is the best camera for concerts. Take it with you to the next one you attend so that you can finally get pictures and videos that do the experience justice. Once you get into position, you’ll immediately notice how the Cube is right there when you need it, but is small enough that it never interferes with your fun!